Police Stations in Dhanbad

Dhanbad Police looks after safety and security of the people in the city. It maintains law and order in the region and controls criminal and naxal activities too. Police Department of Dhanbad is working day and night to provide ensure law and order in the city. To keep vigil on any suspicious activity these are numerous Police stations located across nook and corners of Dhanbad. Along with special Mahila Police Station has also been established to provide an extra security and help to the women folk of Dhanbad. Here are listed police stations in Dhanbad along with contact details of Superintendent of Police, Dhanbad.

Senior Superintendent of Police, Dhanbad

• LOVE THIS 1
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Dhanbad

Loader
  • S
    SUBHENDU CHANDRA from Delhi 30 Days ago

Sir, I am a 91 year old displaced senior citizen of Dhanbad who is now forced to stay with my married daughter’s. I shuttle from Delhi to Kolkata and back every year. I happen to own a prime shop space on Plot No.2895 exactly opposite DGMS,Hirapur, Dhanbad. With no monthly earnings & pensions I had let this shop space to a realtor with a rent agreement that had no sub letting clause. He has now sub let the space to a liquor shop. The reason for giving him this space was to enable him to operate a project office close to a construction site on a Plot 2895 which belonged to my Late brother D.C. Mallik, my younger brother’s widow Ms. Sapna Mallik & myself. We took this person’s help so that he could construct a mid rise apartments & give us 3 three units of same size to stay in our advancing old age. He built the project & left it half complete due to lack of funds. It has been 12 years during which time I lost my elder brother & his wife along with my own wife. We were all signatories to the JV signed with Apcons. We are now left high & dry with no hopes of getting our flats. This person Dhiraj Singh (+91 94311 21756 and 0326 2396015) used this land and a shop space for few years as a realtor’s office. He operated as a real estate expert & paid my nominal rent on time. As time passed by he stopped paying me any rent, as I moved in with my daughter’s, after my wife’s death. Now this person doesn’t complete the half built project nor pay my rent for the last few years but has sub let the shop space to an illegal liquor shop in a residential area with out my permission.He has been told to stop the business and vacate the space to which he is demanding a huge sum of money. It is beyond my means to pay that nor can I take him on, legally. I just want a peaceful & very amicable handover of my shop space along with the three flats.A telephonic warning & a tough message will help at this point of time and it is here I seek your help, within your powers to get my shop & flats

1 0
  • S
    SUBHENDU CHANDRA from Delhi 30 Days ago

1 0
  • a
    amit sinha from dhanbad 68 Days ago

Hello every one if any body needs legal help then please feel free to contact me I am an Advocate practicing in Dhanbad my no is 7319875569

• M
    Miss Sujata Sarkar from Dhanbad . 83 Days ago

Sir, I beg to state you that ,sir yesterday i mate you and told you about torture and try to kill me one maid named Seema working beside my flat number 205 . It's my kind request sir take serious action as soon as possible. Thanks. Your faithfully Sujata Sarkar (M.no7979993719)

a
    amit sinhafrom dhanbad 68 Days ago

hello advocate amit sinha here from dhanbad my no. is 7319875569 regarding your complain you have to file an First information report after that the process will be proceeded

• P
    PP Pandey from Gomo 143 Days ago

Kindly pick up your call please

• P
    PP Pandey from Gomo 143 Days ago

Please spk to me

• l
    lalu kumar ram from dhanbad 374 Days ago

sir,mera naam lalu kumar ram hai me bahut jayda presaan hun yahan ke 2aurt milkr hame marwana cahte hain...jab me fir krne barwadda thana jata hun...to kehti hai ki apni beti ke chrkhani ke arop me mein v jhotha fir krungi wajh sirf itna hai ki ye log yahan glt kaam khule me kr rhe thhe jb ham unhe manna kiye tb se dhmki or fir wala baat bol bol kr hame dra rhe hain...kl hi 22/09 ko hame marne ka dhmki phone pr mila jiska rocrding avi bhi mere pass me hai ..plssssss help sir ham log kuch kr nhi paa rhe hain un logon ke dhamki k wajh se...plss help 7780094797

• S
    Sweta from Dhanbad 374 Days ago

Good morning sir.my elder sister is residing in kusum vihar, Dhanbad .Her husband is suffering from infectious disease which he hided from my sister & after marriage she came to know about it.after marriage her mother in law's always passing comments to her .Her mother in law's & husband torturing her like anything even her husband beatten her.aftet that also she was trying to get adjust & meanwhile she got pregnant then for 2 months she stayed in rented room there her husband used to fight with her then she was residing in my parents home bcz doctor advised for bed rest .my parents became old so they can't manage alone so my whole family called my sister's husband & consoled both of them then she went back with her husband' s home.Now they shifted in new house & her baby is 8months old.baby is so small so my sister's has to look after aa the time .As everyone knows that for taking care of baby mother has 2 awake day & night so her mood will be swing & she need husband's support so her husband don't want to support her & for small reason both of them start fighting but now her husband started to beat her.Her body is aching & have swelling in face & body.Sir that guy is suffering from infectious disease & his life expectancy is also less & he must have thanks full to God that he got married with educated & beautiful girl & even on her own life risk she conceived.my sister did this much sacrifice but in return what she is getting.Sir please help my sister . please take some serious action regarding it.In Indian why women is suffering because of her in law's & her family.i want you should call guardian of both families & my sister's husband & give counseling & ask written letter that he will not repeat it.I want to see my sister & her daughter to be happy.otherwise all this will affect baby mind also.

• S
    Santosh kumar ram from Dhanbad 374 Days ago

Me santosh kumar ram lindsay club ward 27 Sir mere jija ji ashok kumar mere bagal me hi rahte hai wo indian navy me hai kolkata me posting hai wo mujhe marne ka dhamki de rahe hai karan Unka kehna hai hum unke bataye raste par chale wo jaisa kahe waisa karna padega.......... Thanks sir mobile no, 8539945375 8709048035

• S
    Sanjay Das from Jamshedpur 457 Days ago

Hi, sir This is sanjay das from jamshedpur. Some irrliggal work is happening with Karla multimedia , Bank more dhanbad.they are taking money from the artist and not realising song and also Mr. Subash(director of Karla multimedia) abusing with me very rough languages.So please take action against they. And he is threting marne ka diya.mai police headquater ja raha plz action lijia jaldi

• N
    Nitay Roy from Nirsha 481 Days ago

Jai Hind Sir,Sir me bachpan se hi police banna chahata hu sir mera manna hai ki woh jindigi v kya jina jo desh ke kam na ho me bachpan se hi defence man yani police, army, nevi & air force wale hi mere liye hero hai or me aap ke jaisa hi sincere police officer banna chahata hu or yehi mera dream or gol dono hai or me jan se jan lga dunga sir pr ek na ek din aapke jaisa banke hi rhuga sir Q ki aapko hm apna guru mante hai or ek din me aapka or mere papa ka dono ka naam rosan kruga.SIR JAI HIND

• s
    sudip dasgupta from DURGAPUR West Bengal Dist barddhman 562 Days ago

Respected sir,Mera name hei sudip dasgupta s/o manik Chandra das Gupta me CRPF me service karta hu me 19BN CRPF Rourkela me posting hei 1/4/18 se abhitak mera wife Rupa / Rupali das Gupta missing hei or kuch pata nehi chola raha hei me bhouth paresan hu mera wife ka mo no hei 9064961745 Par unka mobile switch bondh hei unka mobile set Samsung Galaxy j3 pro hei emi no357869/08/222014/3 or 357870/08/222014/1 hei in emi no mo track Par lagakar inka location pata mi nie sir please sir muje help kijie

• P
    Prakash Kumar from Dhanbad 595 Days ago

Thanks for safety

• A
    ADARSH PRATAP SHAHI from DEORIA 629 Days ago

Dear sir, Hamne job ke liye security deposit 2100/ rupye diye magar ab tak na job mila na hi hamara paisa. Bank transfer details A/c no. 20343627250 Name Madhaw Bediya, Bank SBI Branch Hirapur Dhanbad IFSC CODE SBIN0001670

0 1
  • A
    ADARSH PRATAP SHAHI from DEORIA 629 Days ago

Dear Sir, yeh faroud news paper aid ke madhyam se kar rahe hain isliye aap se anurodh hai inki janch apne star se kare aur sakht karyawahi karen.news paper aid me mo.no. 07654189270 Gunjan srivastava, company agent mo.no. 08581016008 Rakesh sharma, Whatsapp no.7783841837 hai.

0 2
  • p
    pappu kumar das from Odisha 752 Days ago

shop clues network compony t.v show.you got 1stPrigz ( Tata Safari)& amount rs 12.40.148/ regestration service 12450/ on the deposiit for only contact us mobile no 8298369094.total amount cash transfer mr jitindra rplacea/c=36738767485(sbi) please sir please help me please help me my mobile number contact 8018036863 Odisha Bhadrak district Narendra pur

• V
    Vikram yadav from sudamdih 892 Days ago

Dear sir,Ramsubhag yadav son of Late sh.kawal dhari, nam ke aadmi aaj date 29/5/2017 se labpata hai.koi suchna abhitak nhi hai.so any information es nam ke saksh ke bareme ho to please call me 09867933099,9430998167

• w
    washim from kolkata 913 Days ago

bhuli more, wasseypur comes under which police station? plz provide the phone number

• s
    surendra Kumar from bokaro 921 Days ago

Very bed conditions of dhanbad police

3 0
  • J
    JOGESH KUMAR MAHATO from DHANBAD 1000 Days ago

Respected sir,mera naam jogesh kumar mahato, add madnadih,police station loyabad dhanbad ka ek yuvak hu.sir mai ranchi me MSME TOOL ROOM me padta hu ,mere ghar mere mata pita akele rahte hai .bahut dino mere padosi chacha our kuch anjaan log mere mata pita ko roj presan kr rhe hai, mere chaha to roj mere mata pita ko galiyan dete rhte .mere mata pita fir bhi unhe kuch nhi bolte par,sir aaj 15 2 20017 ko to unlogo ne to mere pita ke sath hata pai ki our jaan se marne ki dhamki bhi di our mere maa to bahut ganda ganda gali diya. ye sab mujhe aaj saam ko pta chala jab maine ghar me phone kiya .sir ye sab ab bardah nhi hota hai please mere mata pita ke sath aisa dubara naa ho please sir kuch action le .qki mere mata kuch nhi bolenge chup chap hi bardast karte rahenge.sir please mere mata pita ki help kariye.jai hind.

0 3
  • n
    neha kumari from dhanbad 1093 Days ago

Don't just forward no of one another everytime sometime come and take the action also so that people can trust u guy's a little bit not blame u but respect just do it for once be the part of changes

0 2
  • G
    Gaurav rawani from dhanbad 1348 Days ago

Aap log bhout mahanat karta ho , jai hind sir

1 0